You may want to enable the Call Recording feature for your number and want to know how it works.
Note: You need to have the Enterprise number plan for the affected phone number to be able to use the Call Recording feature.
Agent Note: There are historical numbers which had the Call Recordings feature enabled previously and were transferred to the Business Starter package - they will also have this feature available. To confirm if this is the case, impersonate the customer on the number manager plan and see if the Call Recording feature is available.
- Log in to your City Numbers Admin dashboard.
- Open the required number.
- Enable the Call Recording feature:
- Configure the following settings:
- When the recording feature is enabled (always or during specific times)
- Select if the Online Playback option is enabled
- Select the period for how long Call Recordings should be stored
- Select if you want Call Recordings to be delivered via emails.
- Click Save.
Once some calls are recorded, you will be able to review them from the Media tab (at the top of the screen).